Terms and Conditions of Use
Last updated: June 12, 2021
The Terms and Conditions of Use describes Our general policies that tells You about all applicable laws and regulations, and your responsibilities.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Terms and Conditions of Use:
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
• Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to PRODIFY AB ` of the postal address Saturnusgatan 234, 25472 Helsingborg, Sweden
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
• Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named EvKarta
• Service refers to the Application.
• Contract refers to Terms and Conditions of Use.
• Users refers to everyone who uses the Service.
By accessing this Service of Company, You signify that you have read, understood and are agreeing to be bound by the Service Contract, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Company offers charging services on third-party charging stations that are public and non-public.
Do you have other questions?